I do daily musturbation,its uncontrolabl
Sir i am sufered from too much weaknes , even a small change in weather make me sick , i am suffering from fever and cough regularly , , i feel always like vomating and. i dont want to do masturbation but i am unable to control , i do daily masturbation ,..plzz ensure me that my fever and vomating is reason of masturbation?? and how can i control this?

mastubation is normal u can decrease frequency of mastubation by simple measurements if u r overmastubating. do u feel irritable frustrated aloneness irritable tense usually

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+122
Chat with a sexologist
No sir Its not due to masterbation Take proper counselling for this Consult online with me And Take proper treatment in Ayurveda