I didnt have my periods since last 50day
Hello. I didnt have my periods since past 50 days. I went for pregnancy test and found that results are negative. So i wanted to ask that In case of pregnancy,  does the kit throws a positive sign through the entire time of woman being pregnant Or only for any particular duration like one month of being pregnant or two months of being pregnant.

Yes it shows positive result throughout 9months
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Kit shows positive result due to HCG hormone which is elevated throughout pregnancy.
U needed to be evaluated
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment