I can't move foreskin back while erect
I was not aware about you should move back your foreskin and clean inside. Yesterday I saw some videos about penis hygiene and was worried about me not doing it for the last 10-15 years. Yesterday I tried to retract my skin back slowly slowly and it went completely back I saw some too much of white color thing after moving back my foreskin completely. At first it was not coming back to normal I was worried about paraphimosis and did something or the other to get it to normal state. I haven't done this process till now it was my first time. I don't know if it's because of the fear of paraphimosis or something else I am not getting erection now. I had undergone partial circumcision while I was 8 years and doctor advised me to move back the skin while bathing. I thought it was for some stretching after the surgery and didn't do it after 1 month. Now I am 21. Yesterday was the first time I completely rolled back my foreskin in normal state.While erect I can't move it back.what should I do

Hello, It seems that you  may have borderline phimosis. You may require surgery or you may not require surgery. Many times when it is borderline phimosis… Then during intercourse if you use proper lubricants like, lubic jelly, k-y jelly or any other jelly or oil etc. for both of you then many times there is no pain or tear of the foreskin and you can have painless intercourse. But sometimes if the partner's vagina is very tight or dry then you may face problem. So first you try the above said lubricants if your problem is not solved then you must consult a General Surgeon. www.kayakalpinternational.com
Take proper knowledge about this first chat online for guidance and advice chat now clarify your douts take proper consult