I can sure i don't have hiv??
Hello doctor i check my hiv ictc after 12 week and 3.5 months again i check my hiv status after 4 months again i check hiv antibodies p24combo (cmia) and after 5 months i check elisa they all test are negative then again i retest hiv form ictc after 6 months the counsellor saying this is a sure test 6 months test are non-reactive unknown had a oral sex with me only oral sex not others sex.. can oral sex increase window period of hiv i am afraid weakness,loss my weight2kg

You dont have HIV as the tests are negative. However you seem to have developed 'Anxiety Neurosis'. Please consult a psychiatrist and take treatment.