I am very weak,i got tire
My blood rbs is 182,is it possible to reduce it to 140 or less than 140, please tell me, I am very tensed, I am 18 only,

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Get an hba1c,fbs,plbs. You may have type1 diabetes.. after confirming high sugars..you need to get a c peptide levels to find out its type1 or type2. Later medications as per physician advise
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad
If yr Random blood sugar is 182,then to make sure that u r diabetic or not get yr Fasting n post postprandial blood sugar done with urine for sugar also. if come high then u need to consult a physician near by u.He will guide u better.he may advise u to get yr Hb A1C also to know past 3 moths average blood glucose level.