I am planning for baby
My husband have mild ED and he uses coconut oil. Is this safe? Can i get pregnant? Any other option for conception?

Consult in private
Hi, Use of coconut is not good. As this is not the effective lubricant recommended. Nor does it help with the issue of ED of your husband. It seems your husband is getting Erections but sometimes it’s not hard enough for him to penetrate. Due to this both of you’ll are unsatisfied. However this issue is no more a major problem to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Before that we would need to connect once to discuss in detail. Basis which we’ll be in a better position to help you.
No
Reach practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.