I am in depression
From last 2 years my lymphocytes count was high. It was 46% of my total wbc. But today i have done another cbc report and my lymphocytes and wbc number is coming down. 2 years ago i had an sexual exposure. From then i have done HIV antibody test. The last was conducted after 1 and a half year. All test reports were negative. Could it be possible that it is due to HIV.. is it possible that all the test report were false negative even after 18 months.. I have done those reports from three different laboratory.. All of those laboratory are certified.. I m so depressed. Plz help me. Ami i free from hiv? Or i shoul worry. I m dying.

Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Pune

You haven't mentioned the specifics about you recent blood counts. Also increased lymphocytes could be an indication of any chronic infection. If you are so worried about your health, get a PCR-RNA/DNA test for HIV done. It's more sensitive.