I am having too much hair fall ,dandruff
Having hairfall since last two years..., sometimes condition gets better having too much dandruff also and after shampoi hair density looks good after oiling all scalp is visible i am just 17 and tbats why i need to shampoo daily... So is this condition curable... With medications and appoinments... Or i will loose all my haur

Please share pictures of your scalp to make a definite diagnosis. Seborrhoeic dermatitis is caused by yeast and is treated with medicines and shampoos.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment.
avoid hair oiling.
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.