I am having acne problem
I keep facing pimples on my nose , cheeks, fore head. And when they reduce they come again. Some are Pus filled some are totally red and little painful.Please suggest some dose to prevent and erode them completely.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. It is common to have flares of acne in early and late teens and may also continue for some in their twenties... Don't worry. You can visit a dermatologist near you and he can prescribe to you the retinoid based creams or gels you may need for few weeks. You may also need a course or oral or topical antibiotics since you are having pustular lesions also. Use a salicylic acid based face wash. Hope this helps.
Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute

You are currently at the age where acne is a common problem. Here are the few things which will help you Dont poke the acne lesions Avoid hair oil Shampoo daily Avoid oily food and too much of chocolates Wash face atleast twice with salisylic acid based face wash like ahaglow s or FASH See your dermatologist for the treatment as the acne treatment are for many months and should be supervised. Warm wishes Dr Prakash Khute