I am having acne problem

I have consulted to a skin specialist for 5 months for acne problem before 7 months...and again acne problem is started from last 2 months and right now am not under any medication...and i just want this ane problem to be finished till end of life..I Am having the pimples on my full face.. They are completely red.. And day by day they increasing... Every where on my face.. I want the complete and instant resolution for this...

Doctor Answers (1) on I am having acne problem

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.