I am feeling pain constip

I am feeling pain while go for constipation. some time back used to bleed. i am sensing that there is a cut over there. i am feeling very painful while sitting. please suggest medication. please suggest me to which doctor i need to visit.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I am feeling pain constip

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well I understand your pain...I would suggest you to meet a general surgeon first so that they can examine you and see whether you have haemorrhoids or fissure and then necessary measure can be undertaken...they are few other things you need to do like...drink water well, have more of green leafy vegetables and fibre, do not strain while going to bathroom, you can do sitz bath like take Luke warm water and sit in that...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?