I am facing severe acne
From last 4-5 months i am facing severe acne . I consult my dermatologist he gave me acutret capsule 10 mg , one antibiotic ( name i forgot ) one gel to apply on acne n face wash ... Even after taking 2 months treatment there is no effect on acne .. My full face id looking ugly with lots of acne marks .. Please help

It is better if you consult at the clinic. If it is not reducing with acutret, the dose has to be increased or it has to be checked if you have any hormonal abnormalities. It has to be treated depending on the severity and cause.
Consult your dermatologist again Pimples may have to be removed
Acutret can be increased
Avoid milk and fast food

What is considered severe acne