cancer-icon

I am affected by pile.

I am now 24 year old. I am affcted by piles. Out side small skin growth is there. Small pain often time occured. Some times iam taking some lehiyam also. I need treatment how can i contact good doctors. Iam staying near by perungudi, chEnnai.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur

Piles can be very well treatable with Homeopathy , no need to o go for surgery or operation, after surgery again piles problem occurs, if you are looking for permanent treatment then i suggest you to take Homeopathy, you can consult us online, we will send medicine at your given address, you can search on google Dr. Adil, or you can search Piles Expert Treatment. You can also consult in whats App or email. Feel free if you have any query.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. your history is fine, but to be very certain that it is piles, it needs further examination as you might be knowing, it has to be seen to be diagnosed properly. what is lehiyam that you are talking about? i haven't heard of anything called the lehiyam. you need to consult a general surgeon in person, in this regards. search for general surgeons near you using the same practo app. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Gokula Kannan
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Chennai
Piles is easily treatable in homeopathy.You could contact me,I am practicing at medavakkam.
Dr. Vikas Mishra
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Allahabad
With the help of Practo you can get treatment from best doctors its your choice and for piles homoeopathy is the best
Dr. Nishu Khandelwal
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Piles is easily treatable in Homeopathy but it takes some time. Meanwhile you will have to take care about your diet. Eat more vegetables and fruits that will help you. Visit Homeopathic doctor in person and take constitutional remedy. Take care.