I am a patient of adpkd
I have felling pain in my side flank pain..  Can you give me some effective treatment I have  high blood pressure also
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Avoid nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), because they can worsen renal function and potentiate hyperkalemia. Treatment involves surgical cyst decompression which is effective for pain relief in 60-80%...consult your treating doctors discuss the issue of hypertension as well...treatment of hypertension is must in your case as it dicreases morbidity...be in regular fallow up with your doctors they will help you regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.