I am 2 months expecting
Hi Doc, I am expecting for 2 months now. From 2 days I have developed some kind of skin rashes on my fingers and hands. It is very itchy Pls suggest me wat do I do Attaching you the image

Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. Based on your concerns. You have to get it diagnosed general blood tests and SGOT & SGPT tests. And also itching is due to food allergy. Do not eat any Bringal and prawns and other stuff which cause allergy. Avoid all cosmetic products. And more over please meet dermatologist and gynaecologist urgent basis