diabetes-icon

Hypothyroidism

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 2 years ago with tsh test, from then i am on 75 or 50 mcg pills, i am feeling horrible, i have problem in sleeping, full fatigue, mentally i am too bad and i wont recall things quickly, i forget things, very poor concentration, skin will always be dry etc, my tsh level is normal but i am suffering from my symptoms, hence i researched online, many international doctors are suggesting to do a variety of tests, they are saying functional medicine can help,so i am in the search of a doctor who has experience and can cure me of all these symptoms instead of just focusing on my tsh levels

Hello.. Once your tsh levels will be under good control all the symptoms will slowly subside as all the symptoms you are facing are due to fluctuating thyroid levels only...so please follow up with the doctor and believe in the treatment and discuss the options..