diabetes-icon
Hypothyroidism
I have normal levels of t3, t4, but low (0.31) tsh. My testosterone level is also very. What should I do get my testosterone level to normal? I take 200 mcg of Eltroxin, daily, for hypothyroidism.

Hello, I understand your feeling, Being an hypothyroid it would be difficult to maintain the testosterone levels because testosterone levels are totally dependant on th me levels of tsh. So what you need to do is be on your medication regularly and have follow up with your doctor and have regular checkup of the tsh levels. Mean while you should also try raising your testosterone levels by having food like egg, dark chocolate, garlic, pomegranate etc.. Thank you