diabetes-icon
Hypothroid
I am having hypothyroid after medicine also m nt able tho get my proprr weight i used to wlk n left all the junk food an oily bt still no improve ment frm lst 6 yrs m having medicine so cn u tel wht i hv to do now

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, first you need to be sure about taking proper dosage of Medicine for your Thyroid problem. Regular follow up with your doctor with TSH levels (every six months) helps to titrate proper dosage problem for Thyroid problem. Vigorous exercise for atleast 30min a day like jogging, brisk Walking, aerobics, swimming, dancing with limiting your daily intake of calories will help to control weight.