cardiologist-icon
Hypertention
Hello Doctor, My blood pressure has been increasing in two days regularly since the winter starts. Last time my blood pressure is 190/140. My heart check up is normal. Now I am taking metolar _XR 25 mg when my blood pressure become high. My tilt test is positive but no diagnosis occurred. I am 18 years old female. Is there any problem in my heart or any other disease in my body? Please tell me what should I do

Hypertension at young age need to be evaluated in detail. You can consult me on chat for further management. Please follow not stop medicine on your own.