I'm facing acute tension. Can you help me with any kind of psychiatrist. I m not able to handle the situation. I need some assistance that at this moment how come I keep myself calm.
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Here you have not mentioned clearly the nature of stresses and the impact they have had on you. It would be necessary to evaluate the impact on your health, the emotional and physical symptoms produced due to stresses. However if you have not been able to cope with these stresses and there is significant impact on your thinking and your ability to live a normal life a comprehensive assessment by a psychiatrist would be warranted. Kindly visit a psychiatrist in person for comprehensive assessment and subsequent treatment. Believe that the stresses are surmountable and with professional help you can get over them and resume your calm state and a healthy mind. Hope this helps you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.