Hypertension

I'm facing acute tension. Can you help me with any kind of psychiatrist. I m not able to handle the situation. I need some assistance that at this moment how come I keep myself calm.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Here you have not mentioned clearly the nature of stresses and the impact they have had on you. It would be necessary to evaluate the impact on your health, the emotional and physical symptoms produced due to stresses. However if you have not been able to cope with these stresses and there is significant impact on your thinking and your ability to live a normal life a comprehensive assessment by a psychiatrist would be warranted. Kindly visit a psychiatrist in person for comprehensive assessment and subsequent treatment. Believe that the stresses are surmountable and with professional help you can get over them and resume your calm state and a healthy mind. Hope this helps you..