He is going through hypertension for last 6 months. Bp has shotup to 200+ and got fever. when he went to see doctor for fever, got to about the high BP.
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. You need to take him to a physician as we need to examine him and evaluate him...bp that high is not good...I hope he's already been started on medications....please meet a physician and get evaluated...we also need to rule out cardiac, renal and retinal effects of hypertension....thank you...
Next Steps
start diet modifications..like taking less salt in your diet
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?