Hyperactive, pre matured
My daughter is not concentrating on studies, not only studies, she is not concentrating on other acitivities like dance or music's. She can't even sit quietly for 2 to 3 mins. Very naughty and irritating behaviour. Pl tell what should I do, where should I taker her for treatment?

Dr. Ramprasad Attur
Psychiatrist 19 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes agree with the below response,go with an open mind and find out if there are other reasons for why she is struggling.An assessment for ADHD may take two or three sessions atleast but if treated well,it can make a big difference.
Dr. Shilpa Sri S.K
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, the symptoms you have mentioned may be a part of ADHD. It is advisable to take your daughter to a child psychiatrist. Medications and behavioral therapy will surely help.