Hyper Acidity

I have acidity problem from one year. There is pain in bottom part of chest after meal;sometimes anytime in day.
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai
You need to take medications like PPI, antacids and make lifestyle changes which includes regular meals at proper intervals, plenty of water, fruits and vegetables, good sleep. Consult a physician if not settling down.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?