Hydrouretronephrosis
I had a ultrasound scan for my abdomen and pelvis due to severe pain in my left lower abdomen. The scan results shows that bilateral renal hydronephrosis. Post which I went for CT KUB and results shown as left mid ureter calculus with mild hydrouteronephrosis. What does this mean and causes for this

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Single calculus (stone) in the middle of ureter present which has caused hydrouteronephrosis (retention of fluid in ureter). Avoid spinach, curds, sour food items & calcium supplements if you are taking. Visit nearby Ayurveda physician with reports, very good treatment available for your problem.