Hydronephrosis

Hey ,I've under gone bilateral mega urethral implantation in 2007,then i was operated again on the right side fr the same in 2009,I'm suffering from hydronephrosis and I will be having pain in my loint area when ever I get dehydrated or if urine gets retained in my bladder.ive gone for KUB CT-SCAN and RENOGRAM and there is no obstruction. Why there is reflux of urine causing pain and hydronephrosis when there is no obstruction and how to treat it.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hydronephrosis

Hi The cause of hydronephrosis in this instance can be obstruction or reflux. If there is no obstruction on renogram then it could be reflux and you will need micturating cysto-urethrogram to prove reflux and assess degree so further treatment can be planned.
Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach, though its unfortunate but d issue ur suffering is mutraj Udavarta can be managed with Ayurvedic Avapidak sneha pan so plz be courageous to consult AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city or my team eagerly waiting to add value for u