Hydrocele,Inguinal Hernia
My 3 year old son has developed Hydrocele and Inguinal Hernia. I wanted to know what are the risks involved in getting the surgery done for these problems. Anything specific I need to keep in mind before and/or after my son undergoes the surgery.

Hello... It could be indirect inguinal hernia herniated to scotum, surgery is must, minor complication will be there in all operation.. Minor complication like infection , bleeding ,bladder retention will be there... A good surgeon experienced surgeon perform operation cautiously. Doctor will also explain about possible complications before surgery don't worry..