HugePimples on leg/rashes

I have huge boils on my upper half leg that fill with puss. After one breaks it dries and scales off however some other boil comes in its places. And my arms and back are completely full of rashes. Sometimes I get these pimple breakouts on my face, lower legs and arms too. The rashes on my arm are not painful though they ich sometimes but the pimple are extremely painful. Despite using anti dandruff shampoo I get dandruff if my hair gets oily. Pimples on my face( usually on forehead) get worse with dandruff. The pimples on my upper leg are more on the backside. The front has only a few which are not huge. Same for arms... Rashes are more on the back of arm

Doctor Answers (1) on HugePimples on leg/rashes

Dr. D.P. Jayanth Mysore | Dermatologist
You may be having acne or pimples with hair root infection too (folliculitis). Consult dermatologist soon. You may need a course of antibiotics and pain killers for 5 to 7 days . Avoid applying any creams on the body -- unless you see dry skin. Medical anti - dandruff shampoos are needed for you. Consult dermatologist at the earliest.