Huge pimple on public area
Hello Doc, I have a huge pimple with white puss in my pubic area. I am applying tbact ointment. The puss has started coming out. The area around the pimple is itchy. What can be the reason for itchiness? Please check the pictures. Thanks..

Don't worry...you are suffering from bacterial infection causing boils.. Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription .
Itchiness wil reduce . U can continue t bact ointment.  If it's worsening or spreading or recurring them you'll definitely need oral antibiotics.