Hpv test in men
I heard from someone that a hpv pcr test in men can be done if doctor agreed to do so by collect sample from glans and foreskin. And also told this test can give false positive.but can i really test hpv by this method in men ? I want to do just for peace of mind as my gf dose not want to sex with me for this reason.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Honour ur GF, maintain Healthier habits of diet Exercise n sleep well. Engage in studies to accomplish professional goals. No value for test if u didn't engaged in unprotected sex, if it  had infected it may or may not create symptoms.