How to treat psoriasis.

My mother is suffering from Psoriasis and she is having frequent headaches and body pain.She is also having cracks on her feet and she is feeling very weak.How to treat Psoriasis.

Doctor Answers (1) on How to treat psoriasis.

Rajitha Gujjari Hyderabad | Dermatologist
Hi.....Information provided is inadequate. However I can explain general aspects of psoriasis. It is due to abnormal proliferation of skin cells . Treatment depends on the extant of involvement, parts of the body affected, any associated joint pains n swellings.before treatment conformation of the diagnosis with a skin biopsy is important. Treatment options like topical emollients, keratinolytics, vit-D analogues, steroids, coal tar, psoralins ect; oral anti metabolites, w 3faty acids, antioxidants, psoralins, immunobilogics, ect are available. Consult a dermatologist for appropriate treatment. Hope this ll help you. Have a good day. Regards Dr.Rajitha; HEALING HANDS CLINIC