How to take medicine dose

My cycle is on 3rd June , wch i want to postpone for a week. For that Regestrone 5mg should be taken as how many days before and how many times a day, and how long after discontinuing the medicine the cycle will resume.

Doctor Answers (3) on How to take medicine dose

Mohd Ashraf Alam Aligarh | General Physician
You should take tablet as soon as possible. As not many days are left. Ideally it's one week before. Dose as described by a gynecologist
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to take the medicines before 7-10 days of your period date to postpone it. Start the tablet starting today and take the tablet daily at around the same time. Consult a gynaecologist in person for any further help regarding this. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
G. Rangaswamy Hyderabad | General Physician
You need to take at least one week before your regular period. As short time is left you can start the tablet and take it three times a day till you wanted the bleeding not to start