How to take care of hairs
I want to know about how to take care of my hair so that they don't go away early. I have a oily face so applying oil daily to my hair makes my face become oily and if i don't apply the oil my hairs become all dry. So how frequently i shud apply oil,shampoo and whether to apply oil before bath or after bath. summary- how to take proper care of my hairs

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Use shampoo atleast 3-4 times a week, cleansing of scalp is necessary and regular shampoo use does not lead to hair fall. If your hair become dry after shampoo, use a conditioner. If your skin is oily, oil application to scalp is not required. Even if you use oil apply half an hour before bath and wash it off during shampooing. Take adequate proteins in your diet, avoid smoking.