How to stop taking the medicine
Im taking alprax 0.25, I was suggested by the doc not to stop taking this type of medicine suddenly to avoid any side effects. He told me to come to see him, but his in mumbai and wont be able to go to him and he does not answer on phone. How should I stop taking this medicine to avoid any side effects. Its been 45 days since I am taking this medicine.

Switch to another doctor. What are given medicine for? By psychiatrist? It has to gradually tapered off I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Dear Friend.. I Advice you for Homoeopathic it better help you to combact problem along with positive attitude .."Deep Homoeopathic Clinic "will help out from this problem.. We Treat with Homoeopathic medicins which have no side effect along with counsellings session with some change or corrections in dietery habits. Considering your problem we conduct online consultations and counsellings session with medicines provieded through our courier services . Happy to help Regards Dr Poonam
Just make it 1/2 and stop in 1 week if you are taking it more than 1 month... If less than 20 days then in 4 days.. is that ok....
Reduce one fourth every week
none
get back to me