How to remove pubic  hairs
How to remove pubic hairs ? How to avoid fungal infection in private part? Mastrubation different techniques? How to maintain hygeine ? Mastrubation with or without lubricant?

Maintain hygiene by washing the area with lukewarm water and apply coconut oil few drops on the area.. Pubic hair can be removed by any method like shave or wax etc.. Maintaining hygiene will also help in avoiding fungal infection.. Masturbation can be done in limitations... With or without lubrication depand on individual.. If you have any problem in getting hardness in the penis or you are suffering from quick discharge, then you may contact Your Family Doctor or chat with me on my private chat. Or you can contact me in my clinic We can send you the medicines by courier also My website is www.kayakalpinternational.com