How to remove acne scar

I have a big acne or pimples( dnt knw the types) in 5 months back in my forehead. I squeeze it and it becomes big and tight and painful which cause me fever. Than i went to doctor he used some yellow cream to appears his mouth to remove it. After 3 days of using that cream it showing some whiteness and then doctor remove that white pus. It becomes a whole in that area. I used neosprin to fill up that whole. But now the scar is dark and i used nomarks and melas cream. I also rub it than old skin gone and new comes but still same scar is there. Plz help me how to remove it permanently.

Doctor Answers (1) on How to remove acne scar

Hi. Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.