How to reduce weight ?
I am not so bulky I eat a lot I don't have a belly but I hahahave large deposits of fat in my thigh......how to reduce it??

hello. to reduce weight follow the following steps. 1. brisk walking as much as you can. 2. drink lots of water 3. have 5 small meals in a day. 4. green tea thrice a day. 5. add fibre and whole cereals. 6. take good amount of proteins in your diet. these would be some general advice on how you can surely lose weight. but the only thing is you have to be persistent about it. for further help you could consult a dietician. hope this helps. all the best.
Dr. Harisha N L

hi to reduce weight practice strict diet with regular exercise for at least 2 hours a day...consult dietitian for diet advice