How to reduce weight??
Good afternoon doctor.I'm rajendra my sister is 17yrs old she studying 2nd PUC but she obesed with 95kilos.she is 5.7feet tall.she working very hard to reduce her weight but she fails to do so.How can she reduce her weight.please suggest some solutions.she is also suffering from polycyst.excess hairfalls.she is tensed.
10 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi She is having symptoms of pcos.That is why she is obese. You can get your sister examined by an endocrinologist also to rule out other causes for obesity like thyroid problems etc. Regarding loosing weight she should modify her food habits along with exercises.she can take the help of a dietician and join a gym or yoga centre. You can discuss this with your gynaecologist or endocrinologist. all the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.