How to make face clean
How to make face clean and clear. My skin is very dry, face is very much oily, i want to make my skin fair and glow. Dark spots on face be removed.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. The cause for dark spots on your face should be determined first. There are many causes like post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, freckles. If the oiliness of face is mild, then you can be started in salicylic acid face wash. If severe, even isotretinoin can be given. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.