How to loss fat
Hi I am IT proffesional and i want to be healthy physically and mentaly both so pls suggest me healthy diet and tips for lose fat and be energytic for whole day

Dr. Harisha N L
Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult nearest dietitian they will do the needful.