How to know if ovulating

28 F , I have pcod and hypothyroidism... I have irregular periods some times I even won't get period for more than 2 months ...I'm trying to conceive... since my periods are irregular I cannot estimate when I'm ovulating... How to know if I'm ovulating or no... Does Basal body temperature monitor helps to know ovulation???

Doctor Answers (2) on How to know if ovulating

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
It's very difficult  to  conceive  if you have irregular  periods  and above hormone  imbalances. But there's a way  you can heal all the above  and have a healthy  pregnancy.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Neeta Gupta Noida | Gynecologist
It helps but it is difficult to monitor ur temp daily and there is very little difference.the gold standard is through ultrasound follicular minitoring