How to kick the butt?
I have been smoking since the age of 15. About 20 cigarettes/bidis per day. I have tried on countless occassions to quit but nothing has worked. I have tried e-cigarettes, nicotine gums and the likes but to no avail. How do I naturally quit this bad habit without suffering withdrawal symptoms?

Dr. Akhil Agarwal
Orthodontist 16 yrs exp Lucknow

He'llo. I feel if something harms you against your will, then either your will power is less or you love the habit. Take a small break from your daily routine and look into ur within. ask yourself what's good for u.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
hey, it not have withdrawal symptoms you need to detach slowly , decrease the no. of cigarettes per day, there are two problem, physiological and psychological , if you are mentally weak , having craving behavior consult psychiatrist