How to Increase height...
My height is of about 5.4 feet i want to icrease it by 3-4 inches please suggest me some medicine or activities to increase height as early as possible...

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have Kim Kardashian 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple,banana etc....do regular exercise without failure...do bulk up exercises like weight lifting etc....consult dietitian for further details