How to get rid of pimples

I am having pimples on my face from about 2 years. They occur on my cheeks and on my forehead. How can i get rid of them?

Doctor Answers (1) on How to get rid of pimples

Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris: Retinoid-like agents Antibiotics Selective aldosterone antagonist Acne products When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following Manual extraction of comedones Intralesional steroid injections Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid consult dermatologist they will do the needful