How to get pregnant fast?
Hello I need to know that after periods what is the right time to get pregnant fast n conceive a baby what is the right sex position to conceive fast and after intimate what is the right position to take rest there are so many people say that after sex put your legs up n etc so I need ur help can u suggest me what is the right position to conceive fast n right position after intimate to take rest?

Dr. Harsha
Hi is difficult to explain such things over the phone. Kindly consult a obstetrician for further information. It important to consult a obstetrician before conceiving because they can provide you with preconception counselling which includes enquiring regarding consanguinity, starting on vitamins like folic acid which helps you and the baby, and further information on when to try for the baby, position, etc. Hope this helps you.