How to get periods
I have a problem since two months I didn't get my periods. So please inform to get periods immediately

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

It could  be  a  sign of hormone  imbalance  if pregnancy  is excluded.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, 2 months is a long time. You need to visit a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated. She may prescribe you certain medications to induce your periods.
Hello..... You consult gynaecologist in nearest hospital.. Doctor will examine to know the cause for amennorhea... Doctor will prescribe progesterone pills ,which you should take from certain period of time and after stopping pills you will have periods.. To have regular periods better to take oc pills.