How to get normal delvery

I m 5th month pregnancy and 10 days to go, to get 6 th month.. I am very much scared about delivery whether it is c - section or normal delivery... can we take any step to get normal delivery... and how it is possible ? Please suggest me few suggestions to get my delivery is normal rather than c- sec..... thank you in advance

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

See there are two things one thing is in your hand is to think positive.. Do breathing exercises, walking follow up properly, for any normal delivery mother and baby should be physically mentally healthy... Second thing is its very early to comment which type of delivery as it totally depending up on placenta, fetal position, liquor, labour pains, fetal heart rate through out labour procedure, so this things will no be in doctor s hand also.... So take care , and not to think too much

Hi.... Normal delivery is a natural and physiological process that every woman is capable of performing... Except in certain medical conditions, where it becomes very essential to go for the C-section.... Normal delivery of your baby is possible if you take right care of your health during pregnancy. Right diet and right exercise during pregnancy to ensure natural child birth....