How to gain weight
My name yogesh kumar. I want gain weight. My height 5.6, weight 58 kg. Age 32 year. Any treatment in ayurved to gain weight. I don't want home remedies. I want treatment. If anyone have treatment plz share with me I consult with him.

Use dhatu pistol Churna

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+160
Chat with a dietician
Hi...i advise you to take daily egg, the egg white is rich in protein and the yellow portion is rich in cholesterol,if you are a non vegetarian consuming weekly twice meat is a good option....try to include diary products like panner, cheese, ghee, butter,shirkand in your diet...try to include foods like avocado,banana,peanut butter,potatoes,prawns etc. Try to include fish,carrots,sprouts,chicken in your diet which contributes to vitamins and proteins....Some times certain GE infection can lead to malnutrition, so getting rid of it will itself improve your weight. Hormonal imbalance can also be a cause, taking that supplements can improve the weight.. consult a physician for further management
अश्वगंधादि चूर्ण