How to cure vitiligo
I have a white patch on left eye upper lid it may be of 2/3cm it has stopped growing plz tell me how to cure it without surgery and how early can it be cure as it affects my personality

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. The best option to consider is a actually a surgical procedure as the results are relatively achieve faster. It is a day care procedure and can be done only with topical anaesthetic creams and no general anaesthesia. However certain ointment and other medications can be tried and results can be awaited. The Vitiligo spots on face resolves favourably. Hope it helps.

Fast cure for vitiligo