How to confirm pregnancy
I would like to confirm if I-Can pregnancy kit can be trusted to confirm pregnancy. Is there a better trusted way to confirm pregnancy other than blood test?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Sonograpghy gives final pics... Consult your gynac for timing of that

Hi..... A human chorionic gonadotropin urine test is a pregnancy test. A pregnant woman’s placenta produces hCG, also called the pregnancy hormone. If you’re pregnant, the test can usually detect this hormone in your urine about 10 days after your first missed period. This is when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall.... Consult gynecologist for further advice....