How to avoid pregnancy
How to prevent pregnancy? Even used (pill and condom) plz guide me doctor Wt knd of fruits i shuld take or any pill( abortn pill) I just scard ( last wk thursday june 14 &15 &wednesday happend)

Hello there. I can understand your concern. As of now, we do not know that you are pregnant. Since you have used condom and pill both then the chances of you becoming pregnant are very slim. And what fruits are talking about? I dont know about this anti pregnancy fruit. Just wait for your periods to come. If you dont get it next month, take a urine pregnancy test and then based on the result, consult a gynecologist in person. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.